Date: 3 March 2022
The Website is operated by THESIS Law Firm, a law firm incorporated in Greece (Athens Bar Association registration number 80331), having its registered office at 4 Sekeri Street, Athens 10674 (hereinafter referred to as “We” or “Us” or “Our”).
1.ACCESS TO OUR WEBSITE
Access to Our Website is provided on a temporary basis, and We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service We provide on Our Website without notice. We will not be liable if Our Website is unavailable for any reason at any time or for any period.
From time to time, We may restrict access to some parts of Our Website, or Our entire Website, to users. If needed, We may suspend access to Our Website or discontinue it indefinitely. We reserve the right to suspend the operation of the Website (or the operation of several of its services) because of update works, software improvement or improvement of its security functions. In that case, the Website will not be accessible by the users.
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS – WEBSITE CONTENT
The Website and all copyright and other intellectual property rights in all text, design, logos, trademarks, graphics, icons, images and other materials on this Website (the “Content”) are the property of THESIS Law Firm or are included in the permission of the relevant owner.
You are hereby permitted to use the Website as follows:
- You may print off copies, and may download extracts, of any page from Our Website for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on Our Website.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on Our Website must always be acknowledged. Although the content included in this Website has been created by THESIS Law Firm, its affiliates or collaborators, it is possible that such content includes opinions attributed to the respective authors.
- You must not use any part of the materials on Our Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us or Our licensors.
- If any third party has reasons to believe that their copyright is infringed by any part of the content on the Website, they should contact THESIS Law Firm immediately.
3. INFORMATION POSTED
This Website is not intended to be an advertisement for legal services or advice for clients. THESIS Law Firm neither advertises legal services nor represents that any person of Our team holds the authorisations and permissions necessary to provide legal advice in all jurisdictions in which the information contained on this Website may be accessed.
Any information posted on this Website is for general information only and it is not, in any way, intended to deliver legal or other professional advice or services, nor is to be used as a basis for any decision or action that may affect you or your business. We assume no responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such information by any visitor to Our page or by anyone who may be informed of any of its content.
Before adopting any decision or taking any action that may affect you or your business, you should consult a qualified professional advisor. THESIS Law Firm remains at your disposition, should you require any further information or clarification.
4. DISCLAIMERS AND LIABILITY
We make reasonable efforts for the maintenance and the availability of the content of the Website. However, the users accept that We are entitled to change and/or interrupt temporarily or permanently all or part of the Website with or without prior notice to the users. We shall not bear any liability for any kind of damage (positive, negative, incidental, contractual or other) arising from the inability of the users to access the Website, the interruption of all or parts of it, the delay, non-delivery, interruption or poor reception of service or loss of their content, the existence of any error. In any case, We reserve the right to interrupt at any time temporarily or permanently the operation of all or part of the Website for maintenance or upgrade or any other reason. THESIS Law Firm shall not be liable for any unavailability of this Website caused by technical malfunctions or the maintenance of the Website.
The Content on this Website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be made periodically to this Website at any time and without notice. However, We make no commitment to regularly update the information contained in this Website. Furthermore, We do not guarantee that this Website will operate uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be periodically corrected or that it is compatible with your computer, hardware and software, that the Website will be secure, that the errors on the Website will be fixed, that the server providing the Website is free of viruses or any other malware. THESIS Law Firm shall not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any use of this Website including any loss or damage caused by a third party’s manipulation of the Website.
6. THREATS AND SECURITY
You must not misuse Our Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to Our Website, the server on which Our Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to Our Website. You must not attack Our Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under applicable legislation. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and We will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use Our Website will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of Our Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any Website linked to it.
7. LINKS TO AND FROM OUR WEBSITE
You may link to Our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage Our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on Our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
Where Our Website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
If you wish to make any use of material on Our Website other than that set out above, please address your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. PROHIBITED USES
You may use Our Website only for lawful purposes. You may not use Our Website:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar material or acts (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
9. AMENDMENTS AND TERMINATION
10. APPLICABLE LAW
If you have any concerns about material which appears on Our Website, please contact Us at email@example.com.